Machinery industrial news
Writer： admin Time：2020-04-24 16:19 Browse：℃
China: The enemy of the US is virus, not China
Regarding the recent frequent dissemination of "New Coronary Pneumonia from Wuhan Virus Research Institute" by some American politicians, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang responded on the 20th that these people should realize that their enemy is a virus, not China; their immediate priority is Focus on domestic epidemic prevention and control, and strengthen international cooperation in the fight against epidemics instead of attacking and discrediting China and dumping responsibilities.
1. Mutual recognition of the health status of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei, abolition of the 50% upper limit of employee arrival rate
At a press conference on the prevention and control of the New Coronary Pneumonia epidemic in Beijing on April 18, Li Sufang, deputy director of the Beijing Municipal Development and Reform Commission, said that Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and Beijing personnel entered and exit Beijing by providing travel records on the "Beijing Health treasure" After no error, you can get the "no abnormal" status. In addition, she also said that to meet the requirements of employees with a working distance of not less than 1 meter and an area of not less than 2.5 square meters per person, on the premise of epidemic prevention management, it is normal to remove the upper limit of 50% of the employee's arrival rate. Arrange employees to return to work.
2. National Bureau of Statistics: No large-scale layoffs in the country
Mao Shengyong, director of the National Economic Comprehensive Statistics Department and spokesman of the National Bureau of Statistics, said at a press conference held by the State Council on the operation of the national economy in the first quarter of 2020 that there were no large-scale layoffs and employment situation Overall stable. Statistics from the National Bureau of Statistics show that in the first quarter of 2020, 2.29 million people were employed in cities and towns across the country. In March, the national unemployment rate for urban surveys was 5.9%, down 0.3 percentage points from February.
3. Increase the deployment in emerging industries such as the Internet of Things, industrial Internet, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, etc.
SASAC: Faced with the difficulties and challenges brought about by the epidemic, the SASAC will guide central enterprises to turn crises into opportunities, increase their deployment in emerging industries such as the Internet of Things, industrial Internet, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, etc. Investment in life sciences, telemedicine, medicine and health. The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission and the central enterprises will face difficulties and implement hard-core measures to resolutely curb the decline in efficiency and achieve stable growth as soon as possible.
Machinery industrial related:
1. Xinsong takes the lead in drafting the national standard for robot force control
Recently, with the approval of the National Standardization Management Committee, "Technical Specifications for Industrial Robot Force Control" (GB / T 38559-2020) was officially released. The standard was drafted by Xinsong Company. The standard specifies the industrial robot force control technology classification and general technical parameters, force / torque sensor selection requirements, force control application technology and application conditions, and force control application design methods.
2. Still suspended | Large-scale gatherings such as exhibitions will not be carried out yet
On April 15, the State Council Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism held a press conference to introduce the prevention and control of the epidemic situation of key people in key units in key locations, and once again emphasized that large-scale gathering activities such as marathons and exhibitions should not be carried out for the time being. Regarding the suspension of exhibitions, Shi Xiaoming, director of the Environmental Center of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, explained that most of these exhibition halls are indoors. These spaces are relatively closed and the ventilation is not good. At the same time, the participants are usually from different places, which may be low-risk areas, or may be high-risk areas, so there may be asymptomatic infections or mild cases. Exhibitors will also have close contact during the negotiation process. Therefore, based on these risks, these activities will not be carried out yet.
3. The Ministry of Commerce terminated the anti-dumping investigation on imported vertical processing centers originating in Japan and Taiwan. On October 16, 2018, the Ministry of Commerce conducted an anti-dumping investigation on the import vertical processing centers originating in Japan and Taiwan. On April 13, 2020, the Ministry of Commerce issued an announcement to terminate the anti-dumping investigation against imported vertical machining centers originating in Japan and Taiwan. After the investigation, the Ministry of Commerce preliminarily determined that the imported vertical machining centers originating in Japan and Taiwan were dumped, but the vertical machining center industry in mainland China was not substantially damaged, so it decided to terminate the investigation. The Taiwan Machine Tool & Component Industry Association will thank the mainland for terminating the anti-dumping investigation and said that it will continue to cooperate sincerely with mainland machine tool machining center enterprises and downstream enterprises.
4. Mazak's domestic large-scale horizontal machining center HCN8800 L rolled off the assembly line
Recently, Mazak China held the "Large-scale Horizontal Machining Center HCN8800 L off-line ceremony" at Little Giant. The off-line HCN8800 L is the representative of the Mazak horizontal machining center product family and is by far the largest machine tool produced by Little Giant. In addition to its excellent accuracy and efficiency, the product is also equipped with the latest Smooth system to achieve product intelligence and will be widely used in industries such as automobiles, construction machinery, rail transportation, energy and power, and agricultural machinery. In the future, Mazak China will continue to introduce new processing concepts, increase R & D investment, accelerate product and technology updates and upgrades, and work with customers to achieve a win-win situation.(HONBbearing05)